Information about Immunizations
- Washington State law requires all students to have complete immunization records on file at their school.
- Schools are required to maintain current immunization records for each student.
- Parents/guardians may telephone their school to update their child's immunization records.
Minimum required vaccinations to attend Washington schools in 2019-20:
- Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS)
- Certificate of Exemption
- Certificado de exención
- Frequently asked questions about the Certificate of Immunization Status and Certificate of Exemption