Information about Immunizations
- Washington State law requires all students to have complete immunization records on file at their school.
- Schools are required to maintain current immunization records for each student.
- Parents / guardians may telephone their school to update their child's immunization records.
Minimum required vaccinations to attend Washington schools in 2015-16:
· Required Vaccines 15-16
· Vacunas Requiridas 15-16
· Preschool Required Vaccines 15-16 Spanish
· Certificate of Immunization Status
· Certificate of Immunization Status Spanish
· Certificate of Exemption Spanish
· Frequently asked questions about the Certificate of Immunization Status and Certificate of Exemption
6th Grade Parent Information:
· 6th grade parent letter - Tdap and chicken pox vaccine
· Tdap 6th grade parent letter
Parent letter regarding teen vaccines:
· Meningococcal HPV letter
· Graduating Senior Letter