Use of a School Facility

The following forms must be used if you wish to apply for Building or Performing Art Center usage.  Print and complete the application form.  Return the form to the secretary of the requested building.
Fee Schedule for use of Building Facilities. - Board Policy #4260
Fee Schedule for use of Performing Arts Center - Board Policy #4261